Use these tips to stay out of the cold, prepare for Old Man Winter
»10 items «
Tom Gilbert, AP Photo/Tulsa World
Feeling stranded, cold or out of money can be different effects from Old Man Winter. But being able to prepare yourself before he takes his control of the next few months can be critical to your and your family's health, safety and budget. Following are tips on how to get a leg up on the winter season, provided by a Deseret News article from staff writer Jasen Lee: Preparing homes, vehicles and yourself for winter weather.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12