Use these tips to stay out of the cold, prepare for Old Man Winter
»10 items «
Tom Gilbert, AP Photo/Tulsa World
Feeling stranded, cold or out of money can be different effects from Old Man Winter. But being able to prepare yourself before he takes his control of the next few months can be critical to your and your family's health, safety and budget. Following are tips on how to get a leg up on the winter season, provided by a Deseret News article from staff writer Jasen Lee: Preparing homes, vehicles and yourself for winter weather.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- Dick Harmon: BYU safeties Craig Bills, Dallin...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 14
- Faith groups speak out against Obama's... 13
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 13
- Officials: No threat of Islamic State... 12
- Putin: Russia to focus on new offensive... 10