Use these tips to stay out of the cold, prepare for Old Man Winter
»10 items «
Tom Gilbert, AP Photo/Tulsa World
Feeling stranded, cold or out of money can be different effects from Old Man Winter. But being able to prepare yourself before he takes his control of the next few months can be critical to your and your family's health, safety and budget. Following are tips on how to get a leg up on the winter season, provided by a Deseret News article from staff writer Jasen Lee: Preparing homes, vehicles and yourself for winter weather.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 23
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13