Use these tips to stay out of the cold, prepare for Old Man Winter
»10 items «
Tom Gilbert, AP Photo/Tulsa World
Feeling stranded, cold or out of money can be different effects from Old Man Winter. But being able to prepare yourself before he takes his control of the next few months can be critical to your and your family's health, safety and budget. Following are tips on how to get a leg up on the winter season, provided by a Deseret News article from staff writer Jasen Lee: Preparing homes, vehicles and yourself for winter weather.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 23
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22
- California orders churches, others to... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8