Use these tips to stay out of the cold, prepare for Old Man Winter
»10 items «
Tom Gilbert, AP Photo/Tulsa World
Feeling stranded, cold or out of money can be different effects from Old Man Winter. But being able to prepare yourself before he takes his control of the next few months can be critical to your and your family's health, safety and budget. Following are tips on how to get a leg up on the winter season, provided by a Deseret News article from staff writer Jasen Lee: Preparing homes, vehicles and yourself for winter weather.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 26
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 24
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 17
- Vegas’ water drying up 15
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10