President Obama vs. Mitt Romney: Highs and lows of the 2012 campaign
»20 items «
With all three debates concluded and two weeks left to go before the 2012 presidential election, voters can almost see the end of a race that officially began in the early months of 2011. From jumping into campaigns, making gaffes and winning arguments, here's a look at some of President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney's high and low points along the road leading to Nov. 6.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 16
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15