President Obama vs. Mitt Romney: Highs and lows of the 2012 campaign
»20 items «
With all three debates concluded and two weeks left to go before the 2012 presidential election, voters can almost see the end of a race that officially began in the early months of 2011. From jumping into campaigns, making gaffes and winning arguments, here's a look at some of President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney's high and low points along the road leading to Nov. 6.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17