President Obama vs. Mitt Romney: Highs and lows of the 2012 campaign
»20 items «
With all three debates concluded and two weeks left to go before the 2012 presidential election, voters can almost see the end of a race that officially began in the early months of 2011. From jumping into campaigns, making gaffes and winning arguments, here's a look at some of President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney's high and low points along the road leading to Nov. 6.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14