Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 54
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 34
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 33
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 28
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 26
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 23
- Planned Parenthood under fire literally... 14