Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6