Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 35
- For the first time in American history,... 28
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 21
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 16
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 16
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14