Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 14
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Utah mourners for Pakistani children... 8