Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 78
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27