Romney's and Obama's jokes and jabs at the annual Al Smith dinner
»9 items «
If you missed the presidential debates or the Republican or Democratic conventions, it's possible that the jokes from the annual Al Smith dinner might have gone over your head. The Al Smith dinner is an event that raises money for Catholic charities in honor of former New York Gov. Al Smith, the first Catholic presidential candidate. The evening involves a political roast, where presidential candidates poke fun at each other and themselves. Here's an analysis of some of the jokes and jabs Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama threw Thursday night.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 36
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14