50 rules for dads of daughters
Love her mom »1 of 50 «
Treat her mother with respect, honor, and a big heaping spoonful of public displays of affection. When she grows up, the odds are good she’ll fall in love with and marry someone who treats her much like you treated her mother. Good or bad, that’s just the way it is. I’d prefer good.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2