Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- New mission presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 37
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24
- US senator says it's time to put a... 23
- Hillary Rodham Clinton completes shift... 18
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Climate change plan faces high-profile... 15