Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 28
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 28
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 10
- Senate averts shutdown fears; Democrats... 9
- So wait? Pets don't go to heaven? 8
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7