Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 29
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Idaho has 22 breeding wolf pairs, an... 12
- Religious response to postponed... 12
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 11
- VP Joe Biden: More access to higher ed... 10
- 'Potentially historic' blizzard... 10