Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 99
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 98
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25