Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7