Memes born out of political campaigns, debates
»10 items «
Presidential politics has become a contest of shiny objects and puppies. Only, we don't call them shiny objects, we call them "memes," Jay Evensen says in his latest column. Read Evensen's take on how Romney's "binders full of women" is just another meme-stream distraction. Here's a look at some other "shiny objects" from presidential campaigns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 34
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 33
- ... 31
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21