A truth test for Jim Matheson and Mia Love: Digging into the political claims
»12 items «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
Candidates Mia Love and Jim Matheson are looking to woo voters in a tight 4th Congressional District race and advertisements from both camps and their party supporters are filling the airwaves. Today we offer the following Truth Test, taking a look at the claims of both the Matheson and Love camps, and the political action committees that are funding advertisements. Read more about the ad war raging between Rep. Jim Matheson and Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 75
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 25