A truth test for Jim Matheson and Mia Love: Digging into the political claims
»12 items «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
Candidates Mia Love and Jim Matheson are looking to woo voters in a tight 4th Congressional District race and advertisements from both camps and their party supporters are filling the airwaves. Today we offer the following Truth Test, taking a look at the claims of both the Matheson and Love camps, and the political action committees that are funding advertisements. Read more about the ad war raging between Rep. Jim Matheson and Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 24
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 23
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 20
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14