A truth test for Jim Matheson and Mia Love: Digging into the political claims
»12 items «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
Candidates Mia Love and Jim Matheson are looking to woo voters in a tight 4th Congressional District race and advertisements from both camps and their party supporters are filling the airwaves. Today we offer the following Truth Test, taking a look at the claims of both the Matheson and Love camps, and the political action committees that are funding advertisements. Read more about the ad war raging between Rep. Jim Matheson and Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 37
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 27
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 24
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 22
- Obama pledges solidarity with France,... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 17