A truth test for Jim Matheson and Mia Love: Digging into the political claims
»12 items «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
Candidates Mia Love and Jim Matheson are looking to woo voters in a tight 4th Congressional District race and advertisements from both camps and their party supporters are filling the airwaves. Today we offer the following Truth Test, taking a look at the claims of both the Matheson and Love camps, and the political action committees that are funding advertisements. Read more about the ad war raging between Rep. Jim Matheson and Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- New mission presidents
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- 3A boys state tournament roundup: Pine View...
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13