Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4