Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 2
- US current account deficit rises to... 1