Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1