Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 16
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 9
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5