Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 9
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 2
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1