Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2