Top 25 wealthiest members of Congress
»25 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Elected officials are required by law to disclose their financial holdings. Lawmakers give a range of their financial assets instead of a specific number. Estimates take the midpoint of those ranges. Following is a list of the top 25 wealthiest representatives of Senate and the House of Representatives based on disclosures given in 2010, according to the Washington Post.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 3
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 3
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 2
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2