LDS general conference trivia: Origins, influenza and social chatter
What's talked about? »4 of 11 «
This wordle graphic posted by Larry Richman on LDS Media Talks reflects the number of times words were mentioned in the most recent April 2013 conference. The larger the word, the more it was mentioned.
»4 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 91
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66