Ten things moms need to remember
»10 items «
Hannah Nicole Martin
Editor's note: This post originally appeared on Rachel Martin's blog. It has been reposted here with permission. Rachel Martin, author of the blog Finding Joy and mother of seven, is dedicated to embracing the everyday moments of motherhood. Here she shares 10 realistic, encouraging tips for surviving and cherishing the child-rearing journey.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5