Gov. Gary Herbert said Monday there may need to be changes made to the latest Medicaid expansion plan he and legislative leaders came up with after months of private meetings. Read more »
The latest on the deadly shooting at a community college in Oregon (all times local): Read more »
ESPN College Football Insider Brett McMurphy was one of seven media voters for the Associated Press poll who put Utah atop his ballot for this week's poll. McMurphy explains that decision and what... Read more »
A Vernal man is facing felony charges after a pair of unusual burglaries, including one where investigators say the man forced his way into a Roosevelt house and brandished a gun while claiming to... Read more »
About 402,000 ballots flooded Salt Lake County voters' mailboxes Monday afternoon. Voters in other Utah municipalities holding vote-by-mail elections will receive their ballots by the end of the week. Read more »
Two Southern Utah University flight instructors died Monday afternoon when the plane they were in crashed near Cedar City Regional Airport, the university and fire officials confirmed. Read more »
According to a Harvard Business School study, praise from friends, family and colleagues creates "best-self activation." Here's what that means and how the study found that a bit of praise every... Read more »
Clips from the testimonies of members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve after being called to their apostolic roles were featured in a montage video posted Monday by the LDS... Read more »
Less than 24 hours after a gunman began killing people at Umpqua Community College, our country’s political fires were raging at maximum intensity. Read more »
A prison inmate who faces a potential death penalty if convicted of killing his cellmate, allegedly wrote a letter to the Sanpete County Attorney's Office confessing his crime. Read more »
Gary Crowton, one-time BYU head coach and NFL assistant coach, has stepped down from his current post as SUU offensive coordinator Monday afternoon, citing personal reasons. Read more »
General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced at a plant in Lodi, California, saying the cereal is labeled gluten-free but actually contains wheat. Read more »
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- President Thomas S. Monson: 'Be an Example...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get...
- Defensive-minded Utah Jazz open preseason...
- Where to find the savings at warehouse clubs...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Mike Sorensen: Pac-12 lays an egg in... 63
- Gunman opens fire at Oregon college; at... 62
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman... 61
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 54
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53