The Utah Legislature will take on Gov. Herbert's Healthy Utah plan as it determines how to provide health insurance to the state's more than 100,000 uninsured.
The fate of Utah's embattled state fairgrounds became more clear Monday with the agreement between the Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake to build an $18 million minor league soccer stadium on... Read more »
Researchers report that school-based intervention may be an effective way to address and possibly prevent teen dating abuse. Read more »
New House Speaker Greg Hughes urged lawmakers on the opening day of the Utah Legislature to engage in the "big, hard fights" needed to take on tough issues, including boosting gas tax revenues this... Read more »
A poll last week revealed that Utah football and the Jazz are tied for the most popular sports among fans in the state. Next on the list was BYU football, followed by Real Salt Lake, then Utah... Read more »
New research finds that young people may want to hold off on cohabitating, especially if they aren't married yet. Read more »
A dog that made national news is now enjoying a good life here in Utah, but he still has a long way to go. The German Shephard's late owner left two choices for the executor of her will: cremate... Read more »
On the opening day of the 2015 Utah Legislature, an LDS apostle offered a blessing over lawmakers for the session. Read more »
Last season's RSL top scorer, Joao Plata, will undergo surgery Monday to repair a bone in his left foot. Read more »
A judge is delaying a decision on whether a Kearns woman is mentally fit to stand trial in the case of a newborn baby left in a trash can. Read more »
State lawmakers will hear the weird and the wonderful of Utah liquor laws from various interests groups, drinkers, teetotalers and each other this year like they do almost every legislative session. Read more »
Most Americans know little or nothing about Sikhs and many mistake the turban-wearing faithful for Muslims, a new survey shows. Read more »
More than 1,000 people watched as Uganda-born Archbishop of York John Sentamu, laid hands on the Rev. Libby Lane Monday (Jan. 26), making her the eighth bishop of Stockport and the first woman... Read more »
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- New mission presidents
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 99
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 93
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56