The Clean Cut: Boy receives first pediatric double-hand transplant, tells children to hold on to their dreams
One 8-year-old boy will be able to throw a football and climb the monkey bars for the first time in his life after receiving the first ever pediatric double-hand transplant. Read more »
Colorful coach also gives dating advice to a Twitter follower during Pac-12 Media Days. Read more »
A 20-year-old man was arrested over the weekend in connection with the rape of a 12-year-old girl, North Ogden police announced Monday. Read more »
A Utah woman has qualified for the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, and she balances her intense training with her children and her LDS faith, according to a story from Runner's World. Read more »
Comedian Amy Schumer spoke tearfully of two women who were shot to death during a screening of her movie, "Trainwreck," and asked lawmakers Monday to support a gun control bill sponsored by her... Read more »
If you, like me, have ever wished you could request a copy of the instruction manual that was missing when your child was born, perhaps you can gain some wisdom from this list of things I wish... Read more »
A man who police say made an 11-year-old boy stand in a corner whenever he was home and beat him if he moved has been sentenced to jail. Read more »
Former University of Utah defensive tackle experienced soreness in his right foot. Read more »
Study after study has shown that Americans are falling out of love with organized religion, with a recent Gallup poll finding that "the church and organized religion is losing its footing as a... Read more »
New Jersey Republican appeals to party base, but echoes Democrat in next door New York, a pairing that reflects new education alignments. Read more »
On Monday morning, current and former students took to Twitter to explain what lessons they learned while in school. Read more »
Congratulations to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan on their baby to be! But, more importantly, thanks for speaking so candidly about miscarriages. Read more »
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 114
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utahns admit marijuana use to encourage... 61
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54