President Barack Obama is set to arrive at Hill Air Force Base late Thursday afternoon for a Friday event at the military base on the economy, the White House has confirmed. Read more »
The Republican nominee must crack the ice that has frozen the electoral map. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz cannot do that by getting more votes from traditional Republican constituencies. Read more »
It's been 25 years since the LDS Church last went so long between announcements of new temples, but the moratorium has allowed the faith's temple department to focus on construction of previously... Read more »
Not long after being hired as BYU’s head coach, Bronco Mendenhall made building a strong relationship with alumni a major priority. Mendenhall started a new event, Alumni Day, in the spring... Read more »
Google created a way for families to be able to spend more time together; their solution: dial-up internet. Read more »
You’re certainly not obligated to pay them for work or grades, but if you don’t do some of this — and teach them the proper ways to handle the money they earn — you’ll... Read more »
Just a week ago, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence was considered one of the few Republican presidential prospects who could unite the GOP's business wing with religious conservatives. Read more »
More than 800 Utahns are awaiting a potentially lifesaving organ transplant and while only 1 to 2 percent of all deaths can qualify for organ donation, more people are encouraged to register as... Read more »
The auto bailout turned out to be a major success, and it teaches three important lessons: First, desperate times justify desperate measures. Second, "tough love" is necessary when government... Read more »
Combining several years of general conference moments to Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" is one way that Nic Fitzgerald hoped to encourage others to watch general conference. Read more »
Says Ute defensive end Jason Fanaika: “Coach (John) Pease gets us going. He’s full of emotion. He loves the game. Being around him, it’s just contagious. You want to love the game... Read more »
In all the controversy over appropriate prom attire, are we missing the chance to teach kids about true modesty? Read more »
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- President Obama to make first trip to... 114
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: Science credentials 61