An elderly man with Alzheimer's disease who had been missing since Sunday afternoon was found Monday evening and airlifted to Ogden Regional Medical Center, police say. Read more »
The U.N. Ebola chief said Monday he believes "it's only a matter of weeks" before the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone ends, but stopping the deadly disease in Guinea will take more time because in... Read more »
As Utah grapples with a growing population that produces roughly 10,000 new students each year, a report by Voices for Utah Children calling for improvement to the way Utah children are cared for... Read more »
A brother and sister are both headed to Sao Paulo, Brazil, as missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. A YouTube video shows them opening their calls on the same day. Read more »
Secretary of State John Kerry returned to Boston Monday for surgery on his broken leg, as U.S. officials insisted his injury would not hinder his participation in nuclear negotiations with Iran. Read more »
Utah's basketball coach has no issues with shortening the shot clock and if it were up to him, he'd implement the sixth-foul rule for the regular season, but not postseason play. Read more »
A formerly paralyzed football player walked his way across the stage to accept his college diploma last week, with the help of his fiancee. Read more »
Two and a half years ago, Walter Peralta was hit by a vehicle, suffering several traumatic brain injuries. On Monday, the high school senior was honored as the Granite School District's 2015... Read more »
Whether they stay for a couple of weeks or several months, foster children who live with Crystal Wixom, Salt Lake Valley's 2015 Foster Mother of the Year, become family, she says. Read more »
Employers are expecting their employees to always be just a phone call away and ready to drop things to fill in at the office. And it’s hurting families and working parents. Read more »
A source confirmed that Utah State will hire Troy Athletic Director John Hartwell as the Aggies' replacement for Scott Barnes. Read more »
A watchdog group wants the Utah attorney general to investigate whether a state lawmaker is fraudulently soliciting funds in his effort to force the federal government to transfer public lands to... Read more »
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's... 83
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 73
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56