One day after news surfaced that Utah State had found its new athletic director, the school made it official. John Hartwell was named Utah State’s vice president and athletic director on... Read more »
Utah state attorneys defending the state's anti-polygamy law argue that it should stay on the books because it protects women and children from abuse. Read more »
Utah basketball forward Brekkott Chapman has been invited to Team USA's training camp for a potential spot on its roster as it prepares to participate in the U19 World Championship, which begins... Read more »
Your child's next best friend isn't some kid from the playground, or someone from the candy store. Rather, it's a robot. Yes, a robot. Read more »
The head of liturgical music for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, who was also to play a key role orchestrating the huge outdoor Mass concluding Pope Francis’ trip to the U.S. in September,... Read more »
The Utah Department of Transportation is employing roadside psychology as it tries to keep deaths down during the “100 deadliest days” of the year in Utah. Read more »
Since 2009, rental vacancies have fallen from 11 to 7 percent, a side effect of the rising costs of owning a home, according to Matt Phillips for Quartz. This has essentially eliminated rental... Read more »
Hogle Zoo primate keeper Lindsay Renner answers children's questions about orangutans and talks about the zoo's two Bornean orangutans, Acara and Tuah. Read more »
President Barack Obama awarded the Medal of Honor Tuesday to two World War I Army soldiers who may have been denied the top military honor in the past due to discrimination. "It's never too late to... Read more »
Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 'Cinderella' Broadway star as guest artist for Pioneer Day concerts
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir announced Tuesday that Broadway performer Laura Osnes will be the guest artist for the choir's Pioneer Day concerts in July. Read more »
There is not a guaranteed formula for why marriages fail or succeed. But there are some predictable characteristics. A few common patterns emerge as a relationship begins to dissolve. The initial... Read more »
It was in September 2011 that I made a huge leap of faith. After 20 years as a professional journalist, I left the comfort of my full-time newspaper career to start a new job managing a team of... Read more »
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 112
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 77
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Letter: Increase education spending 51
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 49