About 30 Utahns lobbied lawmakers Thursday in support of bills which would prohibit animal gas chamber euthanasia.
A panel of lawmakers said Thursday that Sen. Stuart Adams' SB115 — affecting oversight of Rocky Mountain Power and dealing with multiple renewable energy issues — needs more discussion... Read more »
After being called out for a lack of diversity among Oscar nominees, the Academy has decided it's the fault of its veteran voters. Read more »
Utah gymnastics fans are seeing a different Samantha Partyka than from a year ago. Read more »
Visitation at Zion National Park has increased dramatically over the past few years, especially on holidays and long weekends. And Presidents Day weekend is no exception. Read more »
The three Utah Jazz players will represent the organization during All-Star Weekend at Friday's Rising Stars Challenge. Read more »
About 30 Utahns lobbied lawmakers Thursday in support of two bills — HB187, which would prohibit animal gas chamber euthanasia, and a forthcoming bill that would define appropriate shelter... Read more »
Participants in the Pleasant Grove Police Department’s Youth Citizen’s Academy experienced two different live scenarios involving a trespassing call and a traffic stop that ended up... Read more »
President Barack Obama said Thursday that "strange things" can happen in politics when voters are scared and that the angst people are feeling across the country is finding voice in both the... Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert announced that an independent review is underway in response to crimes committed by parolees who walked away from a halfway house, pledging that any "derelict" employees will be... Read more »
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski has launched a national search to find a highly qualified director to lead the city's newly created Business and Economic Development Department. Read more »
Homeless services providers, government officials, advocates and a formerly homeless woman urged Utahns to contribute to the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund, which helps fund services statewide... Read more »
A brutal fight between rival factions killed 52 inmates and injured 12 at a prison in northern Mexico on Thursday, the state governor said. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Shared LDS faith strengthens bond between 2...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- With more parents choosing not to... 81
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66