Gov. Gary Herbert said he's optimistic his efforts to expand Medicaid in Utah won't end when House Republicans meet behind closed doors Tuesday to take a straw vote on the latest proposal. Read more »
The Utah Jazz shot a dreadful 31.3 percent from the field in an 88-81 loss to Portland Monday night at EnergySolutions Arena. Read more »
Hillary Rodham Clinton went to Donald Trump's doorstep Monday to mock the Republican presidential front-runner on the eve of the first Democratic presidential debate. Read more »
In 2013, Benjamin and Shayla Frandsen, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, were called to lead a new initiative called the Manhattan Training Center, also referred to as the... Read more »
With the 2015 girls' soccer playoffs kicking off around the state Tuesday, here is a class-by-class look and overall prediction of the upcoming action. Read more »
The No. 4 Utes are the last remaining undefeated team in the Pac-12, but face Arizona State on Saturday. Utah is 0-4 against the Sun Devils and haven't beaten ASU since 1976. Read more »
A Republican lawmaker is proposing legislation in New Hampshire to ban therapy aimed at changing the sexual orientation of minors, a move that is sure to cause friction within the GOP when... Read more »
Sen. Mike Lee says government needs to get out of the way so business innovation can blossom and grow. Read more »
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, watches as Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Nebraska, puts on a BYU hat and losing a bet on the BYU-Nebraska football and donated 200 pound of pork loin from Pillen Family Farms in Nebraska. Read more »
New research from The Montaigne Institute think tank found that Muslim men are four times less likely to get a job in the European country than Catholics, according to The Local, a French news site. Read more »
Utah has lost 11 straight games overall to Arizona State. The Utes' last win in Salt Lake City was in 1973. Read more »
Social media is known for its ability to connect people throughout the globe, but Salt Lake City launched an initiative Monday to support using social media as a connection between neighbors. Read more »
- Due to injuries, both BYU and Cincinnati have...
- BYU legend Steve Young talks Tanner Mangum,...
- LDS couple leads New York 'MTC,' preparing...
- Morning links: L.A. Times writer, former...
- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after putting...
- What you may have missed: Put him in, coach,...
- The brave man who may have risked his life in...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 70
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51