Nearly 1,600 IRS workers were found to have willfully evaded taxes over a 10-year period, including some who were responsible for enforcing the nation's tax laws, a government watchdog said Wednesday. Read more »
A man snorkeling in the Colorado River near the Arizona and California border was terrified — and later embarrassed — when he came across two fake skeletons sitting in lawn chairs about... Read more »
VATICAN CITY — The Vatican’s semiofficial newspaper blasted a series of cartoons of Islam’s Prophet Muhammad as “blasphemous” but also condemned the “mad and... Read more »
A St. George mother says her worst nightmare "hit way too close to home" Tuesday. Read more »
This coming Friday, you'll get to see Muppets and children talk about mothers in a Mother's Day-themed episode of "Muppet Moms," a Disney Junior TV show. Read more »
NISKAYUNA, N.Y. — The night she miscarried in 1968, Dorothy Caruso remembers remaining calm, as if she was watching someone else losing a much-wanted pregnancy. Read more »
Senior Georgia Dabritz concluded her career at Utah in stellar fashion. Dabritz was the Pac-12 all-around champion, and Gymnast and Scholar-Athlete of the Year. She won every event at the Red... Read more »
The Mormon Channel released a new video today for the "His Grace" series about two brothers applying the Atonement of Jesus Christ to escape addiction and deal with post-traumatic stress. Read more »
The Clean Cut: 'Apparently' Noah Ritter knows dinosaurs better than 'Jurassic World' star Chris Pratt
Ellen Degeneres tested the ever-popular 6-year-old Noah Ritter and "Jurassic World" star Chris Pratt's knowledge of dinosaurs. Read more »
It doesn't exactly sound like a ringing endorsement for Jeff Warren's favorite sport: "Cycling is a lot like cancer," said Warren, who was diagnosed with stage IV head and neck cancer the day... Read more »
The senior center will be placed on a medical scholarship. Larry Krystkowiak announces a commitment from a junior college star guard. Read more »
Domestic abuse victims don't always leave their partners, and that's partly because they don't recognize the warning signs. Here are nine warning signs of domestic abuse you need to know. Read more »
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: 7 kids, 7 missions, one...
- Morning links: Snow College 4-star OL...
- New image of what Jesus may have looked like...
- 9-month anniversary of landslide marked by...
- After finding a vehicle they believe to be...
- Promise ring, pregnancy talk shows...
- BYU's Vocal Point releases new video with The...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 117
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 106
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 71
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last... 55
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 52