A legislative committee endorsed a measure by Rep. Brad Dee, R-Ogden, that would put into Utah law the days when people can use wood-burning stoves.
"The Drop Box" encourages audiences to consider what they can do to help orphans and children around the world. Read more »
Drivers would pay 5 cents more per gallon in gas tax and counties would be able to ask voters to raise sales tax for transportation projects under a proposal state lawmakers are considering. Read more »
Everyone needs a break and a little fun now and then. Whether it’s grabbing lunch out, or going to a movie once in a while, you need to relax and let off little steam. Just make it part of... Read more »
There is a refining influence and a taste for excellence that can grow early in children who get out of their world of large and small screens and routine schoolwork once in a while and see a great... Read more »
After being unable to hammer out an agreement to build a new soccer facility at the Utah State Fairpark, the Real Monarchs have announced a new stadium proposal, signing a letter of intent to... Read more »
Discipline is buzzword for Cougars in 2015, but other sports, in other places, are an entirely different problem. Read more »
A report released Tuesday identified the state’s needs for more transportation infrastructure investments to address deficient and congested roads, highways, bridges and transit systems that... Read more »
Real Salt Lake is scheduled to open the season this Saturday at Portland, but the MLS Players' Union could vote tonight on whether to strike if a new collective bargaining agreement isn't reached... Read more »
A coalition of states suing to stop President Barack Obama's executive action on immigration is asking a federal judge to not lift a temporary hold on the directives. Read more »
BYU wide receiver Nick Kurtz is back from a foot injury, participating in spring drills and feeling upbeat. Read more »
Damian Lillard jumped to the NBA after his junior season in college but returned to Ogden last summer to complete his degree in technical sales at Weber State. Read more »
A Utah Department of Transportation worker leaped to safety and avoided injury Tuesday in a crash in snowy Parleys Canyon, but the driver who hit his vehicle was hospitalized in critical condition. Read more »
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Dick Harmon: Credit BYU's Rose for...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Utahns react to death of former Salt Lake...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 106
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 92
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 92
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66