It was business as usual this past week for the top college basketball teams in the West. For everyone else, it was a shot at proving their worth near the midpoint in conference action. Read more »
Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney have gotten much of the attention in these early days of the Republican race for president, but as they court the party's elite donors in private phone calls and meetings,... Read more »
Here's a look at today's top stories from across the Web that highlight faith, family, education, media, causes and moneywise. Read more »
LDS.org is getting a new look in a release scheduled for early February, the first in a series of improvements meant to make the official Church website more personalized and easy to use. Read more »
Morning links: ESPN's Chad Ford draft rankings retroactively updated; scientists vs. Belichick; Weddle's beard speaks
ESPN NBA draft guru Chad Ford's draft rankings have been retroactively updated, Bill Nye takes a shot at Bill Belichick and Eric Weddle's beard gives an interview. Read more »
With the release of economic data from China, it is a good time to reflect on the basic direction of China’s reforms over the last 38 years. Read more »
The voice of Auschwitz survivors praying for their murdered loved ones reverberated Monday amid the barracks and barbed wire of the former Nazi death camp, with one survivor crying out in a pained... Read more »
The European Central Bank announced on Jan. 22 that it will purchase large amounts of bonds, dumping billions of Euros into the economy every month. This will effect individuals differently... Read more »
A man with a concealed weapons permit stopped the armed robbery of a Vernal restaurant Sunday, according to police. Read more »
Sunday at the Huntsman Center, the Utes crushed yet another opponent in a 77-56 win over Washington. Read more »
As a campaign speech, President Obama's State of the Union did its job. However, as a stage-setter for a productive final two years with the Congress, not so much. Read more »
As consumers we must take greater control of our financial lives, pay down existing balances and adopt a debt-neutral lifestyle if we want to achieve consistent financial success. Given the time of... Read more »
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 90
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 83
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55