As BYU struggles through conference play, Nate Austin just might be the Cougars' most indispensable player. Too bad he's injured. Read more »
The first Home Truths Conference hosted by the Institute for Family Studies and The Wheatley Institution was held Saturday, Jan. 24, in Anaheim, California. Read more »
East High's Will Tukuafu and Tony Moeaki both joined Seattle midseason when injuries to other players caused the Seahawks to sign them. Both have played a role in adding depth and experience on a... Read more »
Urban Meyer was back in Utah, and though he spent some time touring the new University of Utah facilities and meeting with former players, his main focus was on recruiting. Read more »
New Englanders savaged by a blizzard packing knee-high snowfall and hurricane-force winds began digging out as New Yorkers and others spared its full fury questioned whether forecasts were overblown. Read more »
Apple CEO Tim Cook says consumer demand for new iPhones has been "staggering" and "hard to comprehend." That helped the company report record-smashing earnings for its latest quarter and primed its... Read more »
When Whitney Call, Mallory Everton, Jason Gray and Matt Meese are trying to be funny, they're very funny. More and more people are discovering this fact as the popularity of their BYUtv sketch... Read more »
The "Shame on U.S." report blasts America's child welfare system. Researchers at the Child Advocacy Institute at the University of San Diego say each state falls short of meeting minimum federal... Read more »
Malware has been used by hackers to extort individuals and businesses out of money since the internet first went mainstream. Crypto-currencies like Bitcoin may have made it more difficult to stop... Read more »
When it seems my world has caved in on me, I let myself have a small breakdown. Then I pick up my scriptures and begin to add more oil to my lamp, one verse, one talk, one prayer at a time. Those... Read more »
A House committee voted Tuesday to hold a bill that would place limits on how much could be contributed to political candidates. Read more »
As an established proponent of flexible work options, I hope more businesses are getting on board with the need to help people build better work-life balance. But the progress is often slower than... Read more »
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 158
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 91
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 40