LDS musician and Utah resident Alex Boye will once again be featured on NBC's "America's Got Talent." Read more »
Former University of Utah defensive tackle experienced soreness in his right foot. Read more »
The long-awaited, highly controversial Clean Power Plan proposed by the Obama administration was released Monday, and the furor and disagreement are already in high gear over the move to cut power... Read more »
The Senate appeared likely to reject a Republican effort to halt federal funds to Planned Parenthood on Monday. But it was just a prelude to a fall faceoff with higher stakes — a potential... Read more »
If you, like me, have ever wished you could request a copy of the instruction manual that was missing when your child was born, perhaps you can gain some wisdom from this list of things I wish... Read more »
The Utah Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union says a hunger strike by 42 Utah State Prison inmates is more about improving living conditions than relocating gang leaders. Read more »
Serving a cause that is greater than oneself is one of the top attractions of working in a Christian organization. Read more »
The University of Illinois stakes claim to 23 Nobel Prize winners and tech prowess that contributed to the creation of YouTube, Netscape, Java and light-emitting diodes, or LED. Read more »
In a letter penned to President Obama on Monday, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert urged that no new monument designations be made in the state. The letter references the angst still felt in Utah over the... Read more »
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill's future could be on Wall Street. Also, is 2015 a "prove-it" season for Kyle Whittingham and the Utes? Finally, CBS breaks down Utah's decision to trade Enes Kanter, and... Read more »
Many black people still live in segregated ghettos in the country's metropolitan areas. Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, says those ghettos didn't happen by... Read more »
A "one-way honor system" beholdens workers to their employers, while employers have little responsibility to employees. Researchers believe it's reshaping our family lives. Read more »
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 115
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utahns admit marijuana use to encourage... 61
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54