The House on Monday unanimously approved a bill that would answer two questions: Should a person convicted of a felony sexual crime be allowed in the classroom, and who has final say when it comes to teacher licensure in Utah?
Google will soon be offering cellular network plans in a bid to bridge the gap between the realms of Internet services and mobile device software it dominates. Read more »
A House committee gave preliminary approval to a bill Monday that would unravel parts of last year’s Count My Vote compromise. Read more »
Volunteers gather at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School to read books to students as part of Dr. Seuss Day Monday, March 2, 2015. It was also part of the National Education Association’s Read... Read more »
The House on Monday unanimously approved a bill that would answer two questions: Should a person convicted of a felony sexual crime be allowed in the classroom, and who has final say when it comes... Read more »
My mission in 5 minutes: Sister missionary shares the spirit of LDS mission to strangers through video
Alena Helzer turned 19 three days before President Thomas S. Monson, president of the LDS Church, announced the missionary age change at general conference. She remembers that it was that moment... Read more »
Much anticipated legislation combining religious rights and protections against workplace and housing discrimination of LGBT Utahns could be filed as early as Tuesday. Read more »
If Larry Krystkowiak was concerned about his team’s loss to No. 5 Arizona on Saturday or the possibility of the No. 13 Runnin’ Utes not finishing second in the Pac-12 heading into the... Read more »
The story of death-row inmate Kelly Gissendaner has inspired an international conversation about religious teachings on capital punishment. Read more »
The average American employee spends 47 hours a week working, according to Gallup. That means a lot of time with co-workers. Here are 20 things you can do to be your best self at work and get along... Read more »
For children (and adults) who fell in love with “Frozen” in November 2013, Disney released a new trailer promoting the seven-minute “Frozen Fever” short film that will debut... Read more »
A resolution opposing President Obama's Clean Power Plan is winding its way through the Utah Legislature and likely will pass. Some state legislatures are saying any plan to cut emissions will be... Read more »
Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake’s first and only woman mayor, died Sunday. A non-smoker, Corradini had been undergoing treatment for lung cancer since July, which did not become public until... Read more »
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 107
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 96
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 83
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 80
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 75
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68