We applaud the state Senate’s decision to reject a bill delaying the changes enacted by SB54, the 2014 measure that served as a compromise between the Count My Vote initiative supporters and... Read more »
While it’s true there are times when we need to adapt, I’m thankful there are still people like my neighbor and friend David — not quite a saint yet — who live lives... Read more »
It is essential that the Healthy Utah plan receive debate and a vote on the floor of the House. Too much is at stake, and too much hard work has gone into this fight for it to be abandoned by... Read more »
Bordering on dysfunction, Congress passed a one-week bill late Friday night to avert a partial shutdown of the Homeland Security Department, as leaders in both political parties quelled a revolt by... Read more »
Quin Snyder wasn’t easy on the Utah Jazz after they blew Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers. He was much more impressed after Friday's game. Read more »
Two more potential sites for the Utah State Prison were approved Friday by the Legislature's Prison Relocation Commission, now part of a political battle between the governor and the House speaker. Read more »
I understand not wanting to brainwash a child, but I worry that in the name of letting their kids choose, well-intentioned parents out there are really giving their kids no choice at all. Read more »
Bushmen Ebet scored a career-high 33 points and added nine rebounds as Kearns closed the game against Olympus on a 13-2 run to advance to its first 4A championship in 43 years. Read more »
“Emily’s Oz,” a Comcast commercial that aired Feb. 22 during the 87th Academy Awards, has captured the hearts of people across the country. Read more »
In a speech commemorating Utah’s second annual Rare Disease Day, Rep. Curt Bramble, R-Provo, again mourned the recent loss of House Speaker Becky Lockhart to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Read more »
From the red rock sandstone in Southern Utah, lakes and rivers spotted throughout, to the beautiful Canyons in the north, there is so much wonder and magnificence to enjoy in the Beehive State. Read more »
Brighton High's Derek Devashrayee hit two free throws with 4.5 seconds left to give his team a two-point lead, and a last-gasp 3-point try by Davis High star Jesse Wade missed at the buzzer as the... Read more »
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- LDS university president receives national...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 260
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 73
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 61