Dustin Christensen, an Orem native, survived another round of competition on NBC’s “The Voice” Monday night. However, it was a "steal” during the battle round episode that... Read more »
Also, a high school quarterback in Salem, Oregon, was suspended for three days after school officials said he inappropriately touched the team’s center during a snap. Read more »
As repairs continue on the landslide in North Salt Lake, city leaders are considering a new ordinance they say would enhance current policies to reduce the risk of future geologic problems, large... Read more »
Cougar senior receiver Devon Blackmon caught a career-high nine passes for 142 yards in last week's win against East Carolina. Read more »
Hillary Rodham Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders clashed over U.S. involvement in the Middle East, gun control and economic policy in the first Democratic presidential debate Tuesday night,... Read more »
A Utah man says he won't take down a hangman decoration that's part of his annual Halloween display, despite a complaint from the NAACP that the decoration simulates the lynching of African-Americans. Read more »
After Monday night's dreadful shooting performance in a preseason loss to Portland, Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder attributed much of his team's shortcomings on a severe lack of practice time... Read more »
A Domino’s driver was left in tears when an Ohio church congregation tipped her more than $1,000 after she delivered a $5.99 pizza, according to local media. Read more »
All the best college football has to offer has been on full display this season for Utah's three FBS schools. Read more »
Senior running back doesn't care much for the hype. The Heisman Trophy candidate just wants to play football. Read more »
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that one of the keys to successful diplomacy is the ability to listen carefully — especially when talking with leaders with whom you may be at... Read more »
Attorneys for the Utah State Board of Education are asking a judge to make a ruling in a lawsuit filed last year by six parents and educators who say the board adopted the Common Core State... Read more »
- Brad Rock: Whittingham looks the part as a...
- Morning links: Whittingham's stock is up,...
- With Mangum 'probable,' Cougars getting Hoge...
- Forbes interviews Lindsey Stirling about path...
- LDS couple leads New York 'MTC,' preparing...
- 'Studio C' Hunger Games video holding No. 1...
- On her wedding day, woman pulls over to help...
- Sen. Mike Lee 'flattered' but not interested...
- Brad Rock: Whittingham looks the part... 100
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 73
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 63
- Letter: Removing rights 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 45
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 41