A look at how the BYU Cougars performed in their big road win over the Portland Pilots on Thursday night. Read more »
Morning links: BYU, Utah set for big Saturday games; Eric Weddle is fighting against domestic violence
BYU and Utah both play top 10 teams Saturday night, while Eric Weddle is helping to raise money for the fight against domestic violence. Read more »
A SWAT team from the Salt Lake City Police Department has surrounded a home. Read more »
Nava Brief-Fried is passionate about fashion and design, but most of all, she's passionate about helping women find modest clothing. That's why she created a modest marketplace for women around the... Read more »
A prominent Bangladeshi-American blogger known for speaking out against religious extremism was hacked to death as he walked through Bangladesh's capital with his wife, police said Friday. Read more »
Community members got a glimpse of different faiths as they toured three houses of worship on Tuesday’s Interfaith Bus Tour, an event that is a part of Salt Lake City’s Interfaith Season. Read more »
After spending 67 years together as devoted husband and wife, there was no question how Floyd and Violet Hartwig would end their lives — together. Read more »
New research found that children susceptible to a peanut allergy might be able to avoid the condition by eating peanuts early in life. Read more »
Rather than empty threats or judicial involvement, teens caught sexting need more education about appropriate online behavior and healthy relationship skills, which can come from parents, school... Read more »
The Healthy Utah program, while not perfect, takes important steps forward, replacing Medicaid with private-sector health insurance and placing recipients automatically in the state’s work... Read more »
No. 13 Utah blocked 10 Arizona State shots in the first half and forced 10 turnovers too. The Runnin' Utes shot 63 percent and led by 32 points at the half, but what really caught the players'... Read more »
Hours after his ex-wife was found dead in her bathtub, Utah doctor John Brickman Wall asked whether he was a monster and if he was responsible for her death, the couple's oldest daughter testified... Read more »
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 253
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 89
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 81
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 54