Not only was Lone Peak senior Zach Frampton a key ingredient in creating Utah high school basketball history, but he also recorded a career high in scoring and posted a double-double in the process... Read more »
TJ Haws scored 29 points on a career-high eight 3-pointers and Zach Frampton added 24 more points as Lone Peak crushed Pleasant Grove to capture its fourth-straight 5A championship. Read more »
High school boys basketball: Lone Peak punches ticket to 4th-straight 5A title game with win over Davis
SALT LAKE CITY — A year removed from a historic national championship run, the Lone Peak Knights are still chasing history. This time, the historic landmark they're after is a... Read more »
High school boys basketball: Lone Peak survives against Bingham in double-overtime 5A quarterfinal thriller
The Miners battled toe-to-toe with the three-time defending 5A champions — giving them all they could handle and then some — before Lone Peak ultimately prevailed 82-79 in double overtime. Read more »
SALT LAKE CITY — Lone Peak began its quest for a fourth straight Class 5A boys basketball championship Tuesday with an impressive 87-60 win over Syracuse in the first round of the state playoffs at the Huntsman Center. Once... Read more »
Boys basketball 4A PLAYOFFS KEARNS 56, SPANISH FORK 47: Trailing by seven at the half, Kearns outscored Spanish Fork 38-21 in the second half to pull away for the 4A first round victory. Sunday Owda led Kearns with 21 points, with... Read more »
Many great players will be taking the floor as the 5A and 4A state basketball tournaments get under way. Here's a look at 20 of those top players. Read more »
Upwards of eight teams head into the 3A boys basketball state tournament with title aspirations, led by No. 1 and defending champion Morgan. Read more »
It doesn’t take a genius to tab Wasatch Academy as the best team in the classification, and — debates aside — the Tigers have rightfully earned that respect. Read more »
After being down six points at the half, Pleasant Grove outscored Lone Peak 49-34 to hand the Knights their second region loss in three years and position the Vikings to grab the Region 4 title with three games remaining in their... Read more »
Boys basketball REGION 17 RICH 74, ALTAMONT 40: Skyler Argyle and Wyatt Muirbrook scored 14 points each while McKay Jarman and Mitch Jarman added 10 points each as the Rebels dominated in the home victory. Dylan Lindsay recorded a... Read more »
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 10
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4