Here's a listing of all the student-athletes that were named Academic All-State by the UHSAA in boys basketball, girls basketball, wrestling, boys swimming, girls swimming and drill team. Read more »
I took a trip to the floor of the 5A Boys State Basketball final between defending champion Lone Peak and the school 3 miles south, Pleasant Grove. Here's what 10,000 screaming teenagers taught me... Read more »
Not only was Lone Peak senior Zach Frampton a key ingredient in creating Utah high school basketball history, but he also recorded a career high in scoring and posted a double-double in the process... Read more »
TJ Haws scored 29 points on a career-high eight 3-pointers and Zach Frampton added 24 more points as Lone Peak crushed Pleasant Grove to capture its fourth-straight 5A championship. Read more »
High school boys basketball: Lone Peak punches ticket to 4th-straight 5A title game with win over Davis
SALT LAKE CITY — A year removed from a historic national championship run, the Lone Peak Knights are still chasing history. This time, the historic landmark they're after is a... Read more »
High school boys basketball: Lone Peak survives against Bingham in double-overtime 5A quarterfinal thriller
The Miners battled toe-to-toe with the three-time defending 5A champions — giving them all they could handle and then some — before Lone Peak ultimately prevailed 82-79 in double overtime. Read more »
SALT LAKE CITY — Lone Peak began its quest for a fourth straight Class 5A boys basketball championship Tuesday with an impressive 87-60 win over Syracuse in the first round of the state playoffs at the Huntsman Center. Once... Read more »
Boys basketball 4A PLAYOFFS KEARNS 56, SPANISH FORK 47: Trailing by seven at the half, Kearns outscored Spanish Fork 38-21 in the second half to pull away for the 4A first round victory. Sunday Owda led Kearns with 21 points, with... Read more »
Many great players will be taking the floor as the 5A and 4A state basketball tournaments get under way. Here's a look at 20 of those top players. Read more »
Upwards of eight teams head into the 3A boys basketball state tournament with title aspirations, led by No. 1 and defending champion Morgan. Read more »
It doesn’t take a genius to tab Wasatch Academy as the best team in the classification, and — debates aside — the Tigers have rightfully earned that respect. Read more »
After being down six points at the half, Pleasant Grove outscored Lone Peak 49-34 to hand the Knights their second region loss in three years and position the Vikings to grab the Region 4 title with three games remaining in their... Read more »
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3