High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -10 (100.0%)
South Sevier had a great start in the first quarter with a 22-6 run. Kaden King had 19 points including two 3-point shots. Austin Clark and Race Parsons also added a combined 30 points.
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...