High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -10 (100.0%)
South Sevier had a great start in the first quarter with a 22-6 run. Kaden King had 19 points including two 3-point shots. Austin Clark and Race Parsons also added a combined 30 points.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3