High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -10 (100.0%)
South Sevier had a great start in the first quarter with a 22-6 run. Kaden King had 19 points including two 3-point shots. Austin Clark and Race Parsons also added a combined 30 points.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school football: West Jordan... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1