High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 21 -32 (65.6%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Field goals: 16 -45 (35.6%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Defending 2A state champion South Sevier shot 65 percent from the field, including 85 percent in the second half, to pull away Fremont for the surprising road victory. Race Parsons led the way with 21 points and eight rebounds, while Kaden King chipped in with 19 and Austin Clark added 17. Fremont shot just 19 percent in the second half as it was outscored 39-22.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president