High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Desert Hills came out of halftime outscoring Dixie 20-9. Brandon Simister led the way with 13 points, two treys and seven boards and four steals. Ty Rutledge added 10 points with two treys.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1