High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Desert Hills came out of halftime outscoring Dixie 20-9. Brandon Simister led the way with 13 points, two treys and seven boards and four steals. Ty Rutledge added 10 points with two treys.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1