High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 27 -33 (81.8%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Lehi erased a big deficit, but could not overcome Bingham's great free throw and three point shooting. The Miners went 27 of 33 from the charity stripe, and all 17 of their fourth quarter points came from foul shots. Bingham also hit nine 3-pointers, of which Cody Benson hit seven. Benson finished the game with a game-high 32 points.
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas