High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 27 -33 (81.8%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Lehi erased a big deficit, but could not overcome Bingham's great free throw and three point shooting. The Miners went 27 of 33 from the charity stripe, and all 17 of their fourth quarter points came from foul shots. Bingham also hit nine 3-pointers, of which Cody Benson hit seven. Benson finished the game with a game-high 32 points.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3