High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -50 (46.0%) Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points, and Brighton used a 21-4 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to pull away from Lehi. Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 14 points for the Bengals, including a clutch baseline 3-pointer late in the game.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1