High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -50 (46.0%) Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points, and Brighton used a 21-4 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to pull away from Lehi. Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 14 points for the Bengals, including a clutch baseline 3-pointer late in the game.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1