High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -50 (46.0%) Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points, and Brighton used a 21-4 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to pull away from Lehi. Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 14 points for the Bengals, including a clutch baseline 3-pointer late in the game.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1