High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -50 (46.0%) Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points, and Brighton used a 21-4 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to pull away from Lehi. Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 14 points for the Bengals, including a clutch baseline 3-pointer late in the game.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1