High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -50 (46.0%) Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points, and Brighton used a 21-4 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to pull away from Lehi. Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 14 points for the Bengals, including a clutch baseline 3-pointer late in the game.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1