High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Lyden Egbert with 18 points, and six rebounds led the way for the Tigers over the Lakers. Spencer Smith added 13 points and four rebounds, Kael Buck also added 12 points and four assists. Ogden connected on 13-of-16 at the free throw line.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1