High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Lyden Egbert with 18 points, and six rebounds led the way for the Tigers over the Lakers. Spencer Smith added 13 points and four rebounds, Kael Buck also added 12 points and four assists. Ogden connected on 13-of-16 at the free throw line.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1