High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Box Elder totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Shad Watson had 28 points for the Bees and his teammate, Kolby Quayle, added 16 of his own. The two teamed up for eight treys in the double digit win.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1