High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Fremont rolled to victory behind a double-double from Brock Smith. Smith had the hot hand scoring 23 points, while also grabbing 11 rebounds in the win.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...