High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Syracuse was money at the charity stripe connecting on 12-of-14 freebies that ultimately proved to be the difference in a closely contested affair. Diante Mitchell tallied the double-double with 22 points and 15 rebounds in the win.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...