High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 18 -29 (62.1%)
Field goals: 16 -33 (48.5%) Free-throws: 19 -34 (55.9%)
Syracuse cut the Davis lead to two with about six minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, but the Darts were able to regain composure and carried it through to the end. Davis were also graced by countless trips to the charity stripe. Karter Chisholm and Braden Koelliker combined for total of 25 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1