High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -42 (47.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
The Titans trailed by nine at the half but managed to erase the deficit quickly by scoring 23 points in the third quarter. Viewmont rallied back in the fourth but Syracuse had enough left in the tank to hold off the Vikings and preserve the narrow victory. Brock Anderson highlighted the winning effort with 12 points. Michael Phelps also played a significant role for the Titans, scoring all nine of his points from behind the arc.
|BUTLER , McKay||3||1||5||3||1|
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs