High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -42 (47.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
The Titans trailed by nine at the half but managed to erase the deficit quickly by scoring 23 points in the third quarter. Viewmont rallied back in the fourth but Syracuse had enough left in the tank to hold off the Vikings and preserve the narrow victory. Brock Anderson highlighted the winning effort with 12 points. Michael Phelps also played a significant role for the Titans, scoring all nine of his points from behind the arc.
|BUTLER , McKay||3||1||5||3||1|
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...