High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -42 (47.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
The Titans trailed by nine at the half but managed to erase the deficit quickly by scoring 23 points in the third quarter. Viewmont rallied back in the fourth but Syracuse had enough left in the tank to hold off the Vikings and preserve the narrow victory. Brock Anderson highlighted the winning effort with 12 points. Michael Phelps also played a significant role for the Titans, scoring all nine of his points from behind the arc.
|BUTLER , McKay||3||1||5||3||1|
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Can BYU put together a special season?