High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -42 (47.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
The Titans trailed by nine at the half but managed to erase the deficit quickly by scoring 23 points in the third quarter. Viewmont rallied back in the fourth but Syracuse had enough left in the tank to hold off the Vikings and preserve the narrow victory. Brock Anderson highlighted the winning effort with 12 points. Michael Phelps also played a significant role for the Titans, scoring all nine of his points from behind the arc.
|BUTLER , McKay||3||1||5||3||1|
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...