High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bear River totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 28 -32 (87.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 14 -18 (77.8%)
Bear River took full advantage of their time on the foul line and maintained the lead throughout the game. Wade Miller shined on the court with an incredible 29 points while Taylor Ramsdell netted 12, including two 3-pointers.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1