High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -37 (51.4%) Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 19 -33 (57.6%) Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
McKay Murphy and Max Schreiner combined for 25 points, and Springville bounced back from a sluggish second quarter to slip past Maple Mountain in region play.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1