High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -37 (51.4%) Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 19 -33 (57.6%) Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
McKay Murphy and Max Schreiner combined for 25 points, and Springville bounced back from a sluggish second quarter to slip past Maple Mountain in region play.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast Washington...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1