High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -36 (41.7%) Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 17 -48 (35.4%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Jace Edmunds scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Maple Mountain outscored visiting Westlake 33-25 in the second half to pull away for the victory, its first of the season. Porter Brown chipped in with 13 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1