High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -36 (41.7%) Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 17 -48 (35.4%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Jace Edmunds scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Maple Mountain outscored visiting Westlake 33-25 in the second half to pull away for the victory, its first of the season. Porter Brown chipped in with 13 points.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2