High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -36 (41.7%) Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 17 -48 (35.4%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Jace Edmunds scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Maple Mountain outscored visiting Westlake 33-25 in the second half to pull away for the victory, its first of the season. Porter Brown chipped in with 13 points.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- AF High Band performs with borrowed...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 35
- High school football: Defense, big... 13
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 10
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 8