High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -36 (41.7%) Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 17 -48 (35.4%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Jace Edmunds scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Maple Mountain outscored visiting Westlake 33-25 in the second half to pull away for the victory, its first of the season. Porter Brown chipped in with 13 points.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- Deseret News live streaming schedule... 5
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3