High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -51 (37.3%) Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 19 -36 (52.8%) Free-throws: 35 -46 (76.1%)
Brighton opened up a double-digit lead midway through the second quarter in a game that featured 48 fouls and 69 free throw attempts. Brandon Miller scored 29 points and Bryce Callahan chipped in with 20 on four 3-pointers, as the Bengals avenged a previous loss to the Beetdiggers.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1