High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -51 (37.3%) Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 19 -36 (52.8%) Free-throws: 35 -46 (76.1%)
Brighton opened up a double-digit lead midway through the second quarter in a game that featured 48 fouls and 69 free throw attempts. Brandon Miller scored 29 points and Bryce Callahan chipped in with 20 on four 3-pointers, as the Bengals avenged a previous loss to the Beetdiggers.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 21
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2