High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -51 (37.3%) Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 19 -36 (52.8%) Free-throws: 35 -46 (76.1%)
Brighton opened up a double-digit lead midway through the second quarter in a game that featured 48 fouls and 69 free throw attempts. Brandon Miller scored 29 points and Bryce Callahan chipped in with 20 on four 3-pointers, as the Bengals avenged a previous loss to the Beetdiggers.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1