High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -51 (37.3%) Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 19 -36 (52.8%) Free-throws: 35 -46 (76.1%)
Brighton opened up a double-digit lead midway through the second quarter in a game that featured 48 fouls and 69 free throw attempts. Brandon Miller scored 29 points and Bryce Callahan chipped in with 20 on four 3-pointers, as the Bengals avenged a previous loss to the Beetdiggers.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1