High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -51 (37.3%) Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 19 -36 (52.8%) Free-throws: 35 -46 (76.1%)
Brighton opened up a double-digit lead midway through the second quarter in a game that featured 48 fouls and 69 free throw attempts. Brandon Miller scored 29 points and Bryce Callahan chipped in with 20 on four 3-pointers, as the Bengals avenged a previous loss to the Beetdiggers.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...