High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -37 (64.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 23 -27 (85.2%)
Copper Hills went on a 24-14 run in the third quarter to seize momentum and capture the victory. Tyler Lazenby scored 24 points to lead the Grizzlies.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3