High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Dylan Carter drained three 3-pointers on his way to 14 points to lead Copper Hills past Cottonwood. Copper HIlls started the game on a 19-10 run and survived a late rally to capture the Region 3 victory. Bryson Allen added 12 points for the Grizzlies.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4