High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Dylan Carter drained three 3-pointers on his way to 14 points to lead Copper Hills past Cottonwood. Copper HIlls started the game on a 19-10 run and survived a late rally to capture the Region 3 victory. Bryson Allen added 12 points for the Grizzlies.
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...