High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Dylan Carter drained three 3-pointers on his way to 14 points to lead Copper Hills past Cottonwood. Copper HIlls started the game on a 19-10 run and survived a late rally to capture the Region 3 victory. Bryson Allen added 12 points for the Grizzlies.
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...