High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Dylan Carter drained three 3-pointers on his way to 14 points to lead Copper Hills past Cottonwood. Copper HIlls started the game on a 19-10 run and survived a late rally to capture the Region 3 victory. Bryson Allen added 12 points for the Grizzlies.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1