High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Dylan Carter drained three 3-pointers on his way to 14 points to lead Copper Hills past Cottonwood. Copper HIlls started the game on a 19-10 run and survived a late rally to capture the Region 3 victory. Bryson Allen added 12 points for the Grizzlies.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1