High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Copper Hills had a solid first quarter and clung to the lead for the remainder of the contest. Tyler Lazenby had 14 points for the Grizzlies while Bryson Allen and Bryson Allen teamed up for 21 together.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1