High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Copper Hills had a solid first quarter and clung to the lead for the remainder of the contest. Tyler Lazenby had 14 points for the Grizzlies while Bryson Allen and Bryson Allen teamed up for 21 together.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Bomb threat pushes back first day of school...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- High school football: Defending champ... 13
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- High school football: West Jordan... 2
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 1
- BYU coaches haven't yet decided on... 1
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 1