High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Copper Hills had a solid first quarter and clung to the lead for the remainder of the contest. Tyler Lazenby had 14 points for the Grizzlies while Bryson Allen and Bryson Allen teamed up for 21 together.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1