High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Copper Hills had a solid first quarter and clung to the lead for the remainder of the contest. Tyler Lazenby had 14 points for the Grizzlies while Bryson Allen and Bryson Allen teamed up for 21 together.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...