High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...