High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- LDS Church announces Cedar City temple...