High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use social...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah players take blame like...