High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases