High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 12
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1