High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school basketball: Lone Peak... 9
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 7
- Tournament central: 5A boys... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4