High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 28
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1