High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Cottonwood took control in the first half but the Huskies managed to comeback in the second half to force overtime. Parker Swope led the way for the Colts with 22 points including four three-pointers. Ryan Mackay added 16 points including two 3-pointers to seal the victory.
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- Jentrie's Journey: Mormon mom of 3 battles...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...
- 'Meet the Mormons' missionary, Anthony...