High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
Quincy Bair scored 15 points, and American Fork used a four point lead at the end of the third quarter to stay undefeated on the season. Brandon Miller led all scorers with 28 points and four 3-pointers in the Bengals loss.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1