High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1