High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5