High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1