High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- BYU football: BYU, Bronco Mendenhall still...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- 'That's a wrap': LDS Church's Bible Videos...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2