High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1