High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -8 (25.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Syarcuse built a 9-point lead in the first quarter that Granger was never able to overcome. Brock Anderson led Syracuse in scoring for the first time with 17 points while Jordan Pobanz pulled down 12 rebounds.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1