High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Uintah went on a 15-6 run to start the third quarter to pull away from Granger. Beau Choffin drilled four 3-pointers and scored 16 points to lead Unitah to the win.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1