High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Uintah went on a 15-6 run to start the third quarter to pull away from Granger. Beau Choffin drilled four 3-pointers and scored 16 points to lead Unitah to the win.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1