High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
After a neck and neck battle until the very end Granger came out on top with the victory. Mo Valladolid led the way with 13 points including three-3pointers and Taylor Phili also added eight points for Granger.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast Washington...
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for sale'...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1