High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
After a neck and neck battle until the very end Granger came out on top with the victory. Mo Valladolid led the way with 13 points including three-3pointers and Taylor Phili also added eight points for Granger.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 16
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2