High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Bonneville connected on timely free throws late in the game to preserve the victory. Mitch Hansen hit a front end of a one-and-one to put the game out of reach for the Lakers. Beck Nelson notched the double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds at the point guard position, and Quinton Larson added 18 points with three 3-pointers. Jake Miles had a game-high 26 points in the loss for Morgan.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1