High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Robbie Tripp scored 17 points as the Rams overcame an early 15-7 deficit with a 15-6 run in the second quarter.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 9
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1