High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
The Trojans sunk seven three-pointers on the way to a win over the Tigers. Tyson Winchester, Braden Saunders and Scott Clark led the scoring with 13, 12 and 11 points, respectively.
Jake Buck and Darinn Gomez led the Tigers with 10 points each.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1