High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Ben Lomond totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Tyler Garder had 16 points as Ben Lomond eked out the win over Grantsville on the road. Reggie Roberts nailed six 3s and led all scorers with 20 points in the loss.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4