High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Ben Lomond totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Tyler Garder had 16 points as Ben Lomond eked out the win over Grantsville on the road. Reggie Roberts nailed six 3s and led all scorers with 20 points in the loss.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1