High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
The Ravens used a big second quarter to get teh win. Tyler Nelson had eight points and 14 rebounds and Marcell Bourque added five points and nine boards in the loss for the Cougars.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1