High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 25 -29 (86.2%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Neil Richards and Sam Wunderli combined for 32 points, to lead Brighton past Hillcrest. The Huskies Kyle Maughan scored 18 points in the loss.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1