High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 26 -53 (49.1%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Victor DeSantiago scored 20 points as the Wildcats opened the second half on a 15-5 run to rally from a 24-20 halftime deficit.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 15
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1