High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 26 -53 (49.1%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Victor DeSantiago scored 20 points as the Wildcats opened the second half on a 15-5 run to rally from a 24-20 halftime deficit.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1