High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 22 -28 (78.6%)
Tyler Haws broke a school record against Brighton, as he grabbed 19 rebounds to go along with his 33 points. The Knights scored 25 points or more in each of the final three quarters of the game.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1