High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -17 (41.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Corbin Miller scored a game-high 21 points to help the Bengals, who led 30-15 at halftime, deal the Falcons their first defeat of the season. Jordan Hanson had 15 points and Alex Nelson 13 for Clearfield.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1