High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
The Bulldogs jumped out to a big 15-4 first quarter lead and never looked back in dominating the 3A championship game. Stallon Saldivar and Oliver Hughes both scored 23 points while Noel Hollingsworth chipped in with 14 points and 12 rebounds. For Wasatch, Taylor Woodruff scored 26 points, but only six in the first half. A night after making 11-of-20 3-pointers in the semifinals, the Wasps made 8 of 26 against Judge, most in the second half in a futile rally attempt.
First quarter report:
The Bulldogs already have this game under control. The Wasps scored just one point after Brennan Hallows made a 3-pointer in the game's first minute. The Bulldogs are getting good looks on offense, both inside and on the perimeter.
Don't have to look hard to find why Wasatch is down by 13 points. The Wasps shot a dismal 16 percent from the field in the first half. They also went more than 11 consecutive minutes without making a basket.
Judge is cruising to its second state championship in three years. Oliver Hughes had made two 3-pointers, Stallon Saldivar has eight points, four rebounds and three assists and Noel Hollingsworth has nine points and seven rebounds.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 38
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1