High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -42 (45.2%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Dallin Duncan led the Buckaroos to a win in the consolation bracket with 20 point, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals. He scored eight of the team's 12 fourth-quarter points. Jake Duncan added 9 points and six rebounds, while Devin Wright finished with seven points, six rebounds and four steals. The Tigers were led by Dylan Jones, who finished with a game-high 24 points. He also had six rebounds. Tyson McDermott scored nine points and he had a block and a steal. The loss eliminates the Tigers from the tournament.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1