High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -42 (45.2%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Dallin Duncan led the Buckaroos to a win in the consolation bracket with 20 point, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals. He scored eight of the team's 12 fourth-quarter points. Jake Duncan added 9 points and six rebounds, while Devin Wright finished with seven points, six rebounds and four steals. The Tigers were led by Dylan Jones, who finished with a game-high 24 points. He also had six rebounds. Tyson McDermott scored nine points and he had a block and a steal. The loss eliminates the Tigers from the tournament.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...