High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -42 (45.2%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Dallin Duncan led the Buckaroos to a win in the consolation bracket with 20 point, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals. He scored eight of the team's 12 fourth-quarter points. Jake Duncan added 9 points and six rebounds, while Devin Wright finished with seven points, six rebounds and four steals. The Tigers were led by Dylan Jones, who finished with a game-high 24 points. He also had six rebounds. Tyson McDermott scored nine points and he had a block and a steal. The loss eliminates the Tigers from the tournament.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...