High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -42 (45.2%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Dallin Duncan led the Buckaroos to a win in the consolation bracket with 20 point, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals. He scored eight of the team's 12 fourth-quarter points. Jake Duncan added 9 points and six rebounds, while Devin Wright finished with seven points, six rebounds and four steals. The Tigers were led by Dylan Jones, who finished with a game-high 24 points. He also had six rebounds. Tyson McDermott scored nine points and he had a block and a steal. The loss eliminates the Tigers from the tournament.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1