High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -42 (45.2%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Dallin Duncan led the Buckaroos to a win in the consolation bracket with 20 point, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals. He scored eight of the team's 12 fourth-quarter points. Jake Duncan added 9 points and six rebounds, while Devin Wright finished with seven points, six rebounds and four steals. The Tigers were led by Dylan Jones, who finished with a game-high 24 points. He also had six rebounds. Tyson McDermott scored nine points and he had a block and a steal. The loss eliminates the Tigers from the tournament.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...