High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -38 (47.4%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Intermountain Christian totals
Field goals: 16 -30 (53.3%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
The Lions recovered from a slow start to earn a quarterfinal win against a tough Tiger team. Senior Jarred Engelholm was clutch down the stretch hitting three of four free throws to keep the Lions just ahead of the Tigers in the game's final seconds. Zack Paige led the team with 19 points, while Wes Poulsen added 10 points. The Tigers were led by Dane Rhoades, who scored 20 points, and freshman Demont Nay, who scored 10 points. The loss sends Tabiona into consolation play, while the win means a semifinal berth for ICS.
|VAN TASSELL, Cameron||8|
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president