High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- High school football: Late-game heroics lift...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 7
- High school football: West Jordan... 6
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 6
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2