High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents