High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...