High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1