High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 10
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1