High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...