High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- High school football: Champs will be... 2