High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 -46 (50.0%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak overcame a 17-point second half deficit to survive a big semifinal scare against Fremont. Trailing 54-53 with 25 seconds left, Jordan Hamilton grabbed an offensive rebound and converted it into a three-point play to put the Knights ahead 56-54. After Fremont made 1-of-2 free throws with 15 seconds left, T.J. Haws extended the lead to 58-55 with 7.7 seconds remaining and Fremont missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Lone Peak shot 50 percent for the game and was led by 19 points from Nick Emery and 14 more from Haws. In the loss, Patrick Fishburn led Fremont with 19.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||7||2||3||2||2|
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school basketball: Lone Peak... 9
- Tournament central: 5A boys... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4